After 3 months of work from the Editorial Board, we proudly launch www.ecosprinter.eu, the new web magazine of the Federation of Young European Greens. We’re also pleased to announce that this event has been reported through an unprecedented 14 European languages press release.
To celebrate this launch, we offer you a special report on Europe in 2020, green vision of the future of Europe.
This series of articles include :
- Green Europe in 2020, by former MEP Gérard Onesta : “I am a candidate to the European Constitutional Convention”;
- The Green European Foundation in 2020, by former MEP and GEF co-president Pierre Jonckheer;
- FYEG in 2020, by former FYEG spokesperson Ska Keller MEP: “FYEG in 20 years from now“;
- The Young Greens in Eastern Europe in 2020, by Vesna Jusup, spokesperson of the Serbian Young Greens;
- The Young Greens in Western Europe in 2020, by Marc Gimenez, former FYEG spokesperson: : “Providing the future heads of Political Ecologism“;
We also include in this report a translation of Jean Quatremer’s article “3 scenarios for the EU in 2020“. Jean Quatremer, permanent correspondent of the French newspaper Libération, writes one of the most-visited French political blogs : les coulisses de Bruxelles. We thank him for his gracious acknowledgement for this publication.